Rapid STD Testing
You can test the same day you purchase testing from us in 37205. If you need STI testing in Nashville, choose one of our 4,000 testing centers for the best option in Tennessee. Test with us in confidence, our testing process has been approved by diagnostic specialists.
Our health specialists are available to give you an update on the status of your STD test results whenever you call- 24/7. The test recommendation tool on our site is a great way to find out what testing you need. We have test centers all over Nashville, so we should have one convenient for you.
We will not report your STD test results to your health insurer or medical records. We will make sure you get your test results in 1-2 days by email. Your test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones.
Nashville, Tennessee Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Periodic STD testing is the key to being in control of your sexual health. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Nashville area regarding STD infection and transmission.
- 12% of all HIV infections among Tennessee men were the result of heterosexual contact.
- Between 2008 and 2011, there were 955 new cases of HIV among Tennessee women.
- In 2010, Tennessee ranked 16th for chlamydia infections in the US.
- As of 2010, almost 74% of men living with HIV in Tennessee got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- 25 to 34 year olds in Tennessee suffered 1002 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
Use condoms and dental dams and get tested in Nashville frequently for the safest sexual health routine possible. Studies show that 1 out of every 4 or more of Tennessee adults have an STD and don't know it.