Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our Naples, Florida testing sites are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing locations. We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 34120 today. You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists.
Use the STD term glossary on our website if you need to clarify any of the commonly used STD terms. If you have to cancel your testing for any reason, as long as it is before stopping by our testing center, you'll get a full refund within 1-2 days. We provide testing that includes all of the most commonly occurring STDs, like herpes- 1 and 2, HIV 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and Hepatitis A, B, and C.
We make it easy to find the closest lab by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. All of our laboratories test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known. Our testing procedure was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves.
Naples, Florida STI Data
Get tested for STDs now to learn your STD status. Order an STD test today to discover your STD status. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information and releases numbers about Naples STD rates.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women In 2012.
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
We have over 4,000 local STD testing centers throughout the United States, there are a few in your area.