Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Choose the simplest testing option: our STD tests that detect STDs with a small blood or urine sample. Certain diseases can be cured with prescription medication, which can be provided by one of our Myrtle Beach, South Carolina physicians. You can start treatment for STDs quickly with a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
You'll get your money refunded any time you cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing centers. Learn the phrases typically used to talk about STD testing with the glossary of terminology we have on our website. We have individual STD tests for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases or all-inclusive testing that checks for all of them at once.
Our company conduct tests for all kinds of infections so you have nothing to worry about since your friends will never know why you are visiting our test center. You can easily locate our locations in your area by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
STD Information for Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection rates in Myrtle Beach. The best thing you can do to maintain control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests regularly.
- The third-most common HIV transmission category for South Carolina men in 2010 was IV drug use.
- The rate of HIV infection among South Carolina women in 2010 was 217 per 100,000.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 569 South Carolina residents aged 45 to 54 contracted HIV.
- South Carolina had the 4th highest number of gonorrhea infections in the U.S. in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, there were 457 HIV-positive Hispanic/Latino South Carolina residents.
Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, like infertility, blindness, and liver damage. Prophylactics are important to safe sexual practices but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact.