Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
We know that choosing to test for STDs is a difficult decision so we make the process simple. We assure that results from our CLIA-certified test locations are accurate. No one offers better pricing for 94040 STD testing.
We take many payment methods, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier. Because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your private information will always stay safeguarded. Our test centers are accessible to nearby hospitals.
Our labs conduct tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. We created our system with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Find the center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website.
Mountain View, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection rates in Mountain View. The best way to keep control over your sexual health is by taking STD tests often.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge system approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.