Same-Day Online STD Testing
We offer convenient testing locations all over Mountain View, California and more than 4,000 nationwide testing centers. Purchase your STD testing, visit one of our 94040 testing centers, and get closer to knowing your results, all in the same day. Our system has been vetted by diagnostic specialists and guaranteed to give you correct results.
If you are unsure whether you need to test for a certain disease or not, you can use our online test recommendation tool to get a personalized suggestion. We take steps to provide conveniently located test facilities close to you in Mountain View. If you want to be updated on the status of your STD test results, you can call our health specialists any time, night or day.
We have the most sophisticated urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 94040. All the tests we offer are approved by the Food and Drug Administration including the Syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test. At STDcheck.com, we offer the most sophisticated Mountain View STD testing available.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Mountain View, California
Thanks to the federal government and the California department of health, data is available about Mountain View STD infection rates. Put your sexual well being first by equipping yourself with the facts about STDs and their spread.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
STIs, especially chlamydia have been going up among women in the United States since 2011 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.