Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Because we value your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your statement. We promise no uncomfortable questions when you arrive - we do not ask questions. We know hepatitis A testing is essential so we include it in our test panel.
STD lingo is explained in the glossary of STD terms on our website. We give back your money if you decide to cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing centers. We offer screening for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases that can be taken separately or as one comprehensive panel.
We send the results as soon as they become available. Our test results can be downloaded and read on smartphones, PCs and tablets. STDcheck.com does not notify any health insurance company of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Mount Vernon, Washington
The reports published by the federal government and the Washington health department are a reliable resource for information about STD and HIV infection and transmission in Mount Vernon. Do not gamble with your sexual status and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being informed about how STDs are transmitted.
- From 2008-2011, there were 661 HIV infections among Washingtonians aged 25 to 34.
- In 2010, Washington state was 17th in the US for syphilis infections by population.
- There were 3,938 people living with HIV in 2010 in Washington between the ages of 45 and 54.
- Black men in Washington are living with HIV at a rate 3.3 times that of white men as of 2010.
- The Native American population of Washington accounted for 162 HIV infections in 2010.
Everybody is getting tested for STIs including your friends so why not you?