Local STD Testing Centers
If your test results are positive, you may get a referral to a specialist in Mount Sterling, Kentucky to being your STD treatment. If you need treatment for STDs in Mount Sterling, Kentucky, our physicians may be able to prescribe medication for your condition. At our STD testing centers, you'll give a quick blood or urine sample and get results quickly.
Our weekly blog, Exposed, is regularly updated to help you stay up to date with new developments in STD testing and treatment. A healthcare professional is always at our testing centers to monitor our testing procedures. We utilize the same tests that clinics and doctors do.
Your test results are guaranteed with us - we will not place them on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance company. We will email you to let you know your test results. You can download your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Mount Sterling, Kentucky Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains statistics about the Mount Sterling area. If you want to be certain about your STD status, you have to take an STD test.
- By the end of 2010, 76% of males with HIV contracted it from male to male sexual contact.
- 20% of Black females positive with HIV got the infection through sex with other females in 2012.
- Injection drug use accounted for 19.3% of new HIV cases in 2010 in Kentucky.
- The majority of HIV positive males are ranged from 30-39.
- 51% of Black men infected with HIV in 2012 contracted the disease through sex with other men.
It is not very important how you feel about sexually transmitted infections, just get tested and know your status, you will not regret doing that, we guarantee it.