Online STD Testing Service
Our process is not only quick, it has been thoroughly analyzed by diagnostic specialists. We have over 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation with many in the Mount Pleasant, South Carolina area to meet your STD testing needs. No other online testing services has better same-day STD testing in the 29464 area.
Pay with any one of our accepted payment methods, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Don't take a chance with your private information- choose our service for testing that adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state mandates. Choose our labs, which are the same trustworthy ones used by hospitals and healthcare providers.
We will send by email your test results immediately they become available. Your health insurer will never will never be alerted to your test results nor will we ever add them to your permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and made available on smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of South Carolina contain statistics about STDs and HIV in Mount Pleasant. Knowledge is the greatest way to start protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- At the end of 2010, there were 457 HIV-positive Hispanic/Latino South Carolina residents.
- In 2012, Bamberg County, with 669.8 HIV infections had the highest rate in South Carolina.
- 2,344 Black South Carolina residents contracted HIV between 2008 and 2011.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 854 people between 13 and 24 years old contracted HIV in SC.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 311 South Carolina residents aged 55 and up contracted HIV.
Embarrassment is a common reason why many people do not take an STD test. Many people in South Carolina are not aware of the fact they are infected with an STD. It is estimated that as many as 25% of all sexually active people in Mount Pleasant have an STD.