Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our comprehensive test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing service does. To protect your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. We will never ask you uncomfortable questions.
You can use the glossary of STD terms on our site to learn frequently used STD terms. We give a full refund within 1-2 days for any testing that is cancelled before visiting one of our test centers. Our STD tests do not exclude any of the most commonly occurring STDs- HIV, oral and genital herpes, syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea, and hepatitis A, B, and C.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 07960 area. At Morristown STD testing, we use the most sophisticated technique to test for STIs in blood and urine. It is essential to test for co-existing infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does just that.
Morristown, New Jersey STI Information
If you are not taking frequent STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Morristown area.
- In 2012, 74% of New Jersey children living with HIV/AIDS were Black.
- The rate of male gonorrhea cases in New Jersey in 2011 was 79.45 per 100,000 residents.
- 95 of women with HIV/AIDS in New Jersey in 2009 were under the age of 25.
- In 2012, 1 in 5 persons living with HIV/AIDS in New Jersey was Hispanic/Latino.
- Essex County, New Jersey had the highest number of gonorrhea cases in 2012 with 1,027.
John K, in Morristown, New Jersey just got tested for STDs including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the most important decisions of his life.