Confidential Online STD Testing
You do not have to worry about uncomfortable questions from our test center technicians. To guarantee your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. We offer the only testing for Hepatitis A as part of our exclusive panel.
Check our site to read real reviews and testimonials from customers. When you purchase testing on our site, you'll enjoy industry-standard 128-bit encryption. Get answers to your STD questions 24/7 from our skilled counselors who are standing by.
We designed our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs. Our labs test for many infections so no one will know what your visit is about. To locate the closest test center to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website.
Montgomery, Alabama STD Information
Information collected by the federal government and the health department of Alabama are published each year. If you want to be able to protect yourself against STDs and HIV, educate yourself.
- Males made up 75% of newly diagnosed HIV cases in Alabama in 2011.
- At the end of 2011, 60% of all reported HIV-positive people in Alabama were known to be living.
- In 2011, black makes made up 49% of new HIV diagnoses in Alabama.
- A total of 11,403 people diagnosed with HIV in Alabama were known to be living at the end of 2011.
- Gonorrhea had about 6246 cases in young people in the state of Alabama in 2011.
STDcheck.com has STD tests starting from $24 including tests for minors without parental approval.