Local HIV Testing Centers
You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts. Our Monterey, California testing locations are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing locations. We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 93940 today.
All of our STD tests are managed by a physician to verify safety and quality. Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly with educational articles to keep you informed of the latest in STD testing and treatment. All of our sexually transmitted disease tests are the exact ones used by hospitals and physicians.
We built our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest testing center to you. Our labs test for a myriad of conditions so no one will guess why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Monterey, California
If you live in Monterey, you have access to reports published each year by the federal government and health department of Monterey with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area. Information is one of the most vital components of protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with. Get tested for STDs often. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to spread many STDs, so knowing your status is vital to halting their spread.