Local HIV Testing Centers
You can trust the result you receive from us because our process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. All of our 4,000 testing locations throughout the nations are ready to give you the best STD testing, including our locations in Montclair, New Jersey. All of our 07042 testing centers make it possible to take your STD test the same day you purchase it.
Don't go insane waiting for your test results- get a status update from any of our health specialists anytime. Purchase your testing and simply pop into one of our conveniently located test facilities around Montclair. Even if you aren't sure specifically what you need to be tested for, our test recommender tool can help.
Since our laboratories conduct tests for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential. We are completely sure you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. We have test center in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start.
Montclair, New Jersey Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Yearly reports are compiled by the health department of New Jersey and the federal government with data collected about STDs and HIV in Montclair. If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are transmitted, you will know how to protect yourself.
- 229 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in New Jersey in 2012.
- 773 men were diagnosed positive for syphilis in New Jersey in 2011.
- The rate of chlamydia infection among women in New Jersey in 2011 was 440.71 per 100,000.
- In 2011, the total number of HIV diagnosis in New Jersey was 1,557.
- The prevalence rate of HIV/AIDS in New Jersey in 2012 was 416.5 per 100,000 residents.
We guarantee high quality confidential STI testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in the country.