Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We offer the only testing for Hepatitis A as part of our exclusive panel. To guarantee your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. You do not have to worry about uncomfortable questions from our lab technicians.
The STD testing we offer is no different than that ones provided by hospitals and healthcare professionals. Our STD tests is doctor- monitored to confirm safety and quality. You can visit our weekly blog, Exposed, to stay educated about advances in STD testing and treatment.
Your test results can be downloaded and made available on PCs, smartphones and tablets. Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. We will dispatch by email your test results in 24-48 hours guaranteed.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Mokena, Illinois
Getting educated about STDs is the only way to arm yourself against the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases. Every year, the federal government and the health department of Illinois compile data about the spread of STDs and HIV in Mokena.
- At the end of 2010, 72.5% of all males diagnosed with HIV got it through male to male sexual contact.
- The Ryan White HIV/AIDS program spent $107,279,510 on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment in Illinois in 2011.
- The rate of HIV for American Indian population in Illinois in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000.
- 1,089 Blacks were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- HIV was the sixth leading cause of death in Illinois in 1998 for people age 25 to 44.
STDcheck.com has STI tests starting from $24 including tests for teenagers without parental consent.