Fast Local STD testing Centers
Stop by one of our testing centers, leave a small blood or urine sample, and you're done. Your positive STD test entitles you to a specialist recommendation from one of our physicians in Modesto, California. Some conditions can be cured with a prescription from one of our doctors in Modesto, California.
Rest easy knowing that your private information is kept safe by our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state privacy mandates. Use one of the many payment options we give you- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to pay for your STD tests. Have your STD testing processed by the same labs trusted by local hospitals.
The FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is one of the advanced STD tests we offer at STDcheck.com. Gonorrhea and chlamydia infections usually go together, that is why we test for both through our test panel. Our tests in 95354 are some of the most advanced California STD tests available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Modesto, California
The federal government accumulates data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of California in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start protecting yourself against the spread of STDs.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
Get tested for STDs often. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to spread some STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to halting their spread. Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever one of your sexual partners.