Same-Day Private STD Testing
We are the only online STD testing provider who provides testing for the most common STDs, including Hepatitis A, in our all-inclusive STD testing panel. Test with us and we guarantee you will never have to answer awkward questions. We ensure your purchases remain private by showing all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which keeps your private information from getting to anyone you don't want to have access to it. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you can choose how to pay. We process our tests with the same labs the hospitals in your area do.
We search for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Nobody has a more sophisticated Millsboro STD testing than STDcheck.com. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are twin-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Millsboro, Delaware
The only way to be sure that you are sexually transmitted disease-free is to get Millsboro STD testing. There is a steady increase in the number of STD infections in Delaware every year.
- In Delaware, the syphilis rate among males was 3.8 per 100,000 people residing in that state in 2009.
- The rate of Latino males living with an HIV infection diagnosis was 2.1 times that of whites in 2010.
- 69% of female transmission of HIV in Delaware was from heterosexual contact in 2010.
- Delaware ranked 7th in the nation for the highest number of diagnosed cases of AIDS per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- 356 men were infected with Gonorrhea in 2011.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing provider that tests for the complete 10 common sexually transmitted infections at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.