Convenient STD Testing
Our same-day STD testing in 45150 gives you the key to your sexual health quicker. Our diagnostic experts have thoroughly vetted our testing process to ensure your results are accurate. Milford, Ohio STD testing is simple at any of our 4,000 test sites are nationwide,.
We know that waiting for your STD testing results can be stressful, so our health specialists are there 24/7 to give you a status update while you wait. Take whatever STD tests our test recommendation tool suggests if you don't know what tests you should take. Visit any of our testing locations around Milford, which are conveniently located.
STDcheck.com is the destination for testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea in the 45150 area. In Milford, Ohio, you have the option to test for most STDs as soon as possible. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is available without appointments and can be taken same day you order the test.
Milford, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission categories, and other statistics for the Milford area in a yearly report. Take control of your sexual well being with regular STD screening.
- 16,552 cases of gonorrhea infections were reported in Ohio in 2012.
- As of May 5, 2013, 16,552 cases of gonorrhea were diagnosed in Ohio.
- Franklin County, Ohio reported the 2nd highest number of syphilis infections in 2012 with 286.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Ohio was 462.0 per 100,000 residents in 2012.
- In 2012, Hamilton County, Ohio had the highest rate of chlamydia infections, 4610 per 100,000 residents.
Use contraceptives and get tested in Milford often for the safest sexual health routine possible. Studies show that 1 out of every 4 or more of Ohio adults have a sexually transmitted disease but don't know it.