Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
No additional paperwork is required once you order because we want to ensure your test goes smoothly. There is no need for a visit to a doctor's office when you test with our online STD testing service in the 06460 area. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed.
Speak to one of our counselors to have your STD questions answered any time. Our checkout is encrypted, so it's always secure. Check the website for client reviews and testimonials.
Our laboratories conduct tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. We created our system with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Find the location closest to you by entering your zip code on our website.
STI Rate for Milford, Connecticut
Data gathered by the federal government and the health department of Connecticut is reported each year with infection categories and communicability rates for Milford.
Get educated now if you want to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- Connecticut was 33rd out of 50 for chlamydia infections in 2010.
- In 2010, 43.8% of men in Connecticut diagnosed with HIV got it from male to male sexual contact.
- Connecticut had 10,585 people living with HIV in 2011.
- There were 3,270 cases of HIV living in Hartford County, CT in 2010.
- Almost 38% of all HIV-positive men in Connecticut as of 2010 got the disease from intravenous drug use.
The worst thing you can do is to keep having sex without wearing protection. With over 19 million people in the country testing positive for STIs, it is easy to get infected.