Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Test for STDs in the 48640 area without an inconvenient trip to a doctor's office or hospital. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test We do not require additional paperwork once you purchase your testing package.
Get the exact same tests you'd get at a sexual health clinic with the ease of our online STD testing system. Use our blog to keep up with STD advances and issues. Place your trust in our doctor-managed testing.
We designed our system to conform to the way we want to be taken care of if we were using the facility today. It is really easy to locate a lab in your area, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website to get a complete list. Since our labs conduct tests for many conditions, it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
STD information for: Midland, Michigan
Any Midland resident who has not been tested for STDs is not in control of their sexual wellbeing. Every sexually active resident of Michigan is at risk for getting an STD thanks to increasing infection rates every year.
- In 2012, Michigan reported 12,770 cases of gonorrhea infections.
- The rate of Hispanic females with HIV was 5 times that of White females in Michigan in 2010.
- Michigan ranked 20th out of the 50 states in 2011 for new HIV diagnoses.
- Injection drug was the 2nd highest source of HIV infection in Michigan in 2010.
- 7,290 women reported being positive for gonorrhea in Michigan in 2012.
The residents of Michigan are not exempt from the dangers of contracting an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 50% of all Americans will contract an STD throughout their life and as many as 1 out of 4 will be unaware of it. Regardless of the type of sex you engage in, getting an STD screening is important to maintaining your sexual health.