Local STD Testing Centers
Because our doctors can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Miami, Florida, you can get treatment faster. Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Miami, Florida if you need to begin STD treatment. You can test for STDs with nothing more than a small blood or urine sample.
We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you need. Talk to any of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results. We have so many conveniently located test facilities in Miami.
Our labs also screens for other conditions not related to STIs so your reason for being there will remain a secret. It is really easy to find a center close to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our system is consumer friendly - it was designed to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated.
Miami, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Any sexually active Florida resident is at risk for contracting an STD, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. Miami STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual health.
- In 2012. Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
With over half Florida adults reporting that they've never been tested for an STDs other than HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going undiscovered in Miami. Chlamydia is the most common communicable disease in the nation.