Local Private STD Testing
We guarantee you will be out of our centers in 5 minutes or less. You don't need an appointment at a doctor's office to test for STDs in the 01844 area. When you arrive at the testing labs, you will not need to complete extra paperwork.
We comply with the same privacy guidelines as doctors and hospitals, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. The labs we use are the same ones the hospitals in your area send their tests to to be processed. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are just some of the payment options we accept to give you the most flexibility when you buy your STD testing.
Our labs test for many diseases and others in the lab will not know why you are there. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we built our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit. Enter your zip code on our website to search for testing centers in your neighborhood.
STI Morbidity Data for Methuen, Massachusetts
Each year, the federal government and the health department of Massachusetts gather facts and figures about STD infections and transmission in Methuen. Get wise about STDs in Methuen, Massachusetts.
The best way to stop the spread of HIV and other STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- In Massachusetts, the percentage of adults diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months of first HIV diagnoses in 2010 was 34.1%.
- Massachusetts had a estimated rate of 22.5 HIV diagnoses per 100,000 people in 2011.
- In 2008, Massachusetts had a rate of 2.1 deaths from HIV per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 39 out of all 50 states for the highest gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, 14,817 chlamydia infections were reported by women in Massachusetts.
Most STDs are silent or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to refuse to get tested - it is not difficult to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.