Rapid STD Testing
We are the only online STD testing service with a complete comprehensive STD panel that doesn't forget about Hepatitis A. On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to guarantee your privacy. Do not be afraid of awkward questions - we will not ask any questions at all.
Get the biggest bang for your buck when you purchase our comprehensive testing that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. As long as you cancel your testing prior to visiting our test facility, your money will be refunded within 24 to 48 hours. With our glossary of STD terms, we give you a way to inform yourself.
We keep your test results confidential by sending it to the email address you give us. Your test results will be available on tablets, PCs and smartphones. We do not report your sexually transmitted diseases test results to your health insurance provider or place it on your private medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Mesquite, Texas
You will not lose control of your sexual wellbeing if you take periodic Mesquite STD tests. Anyone who lives in Texas is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
You don't need an appointment to get STD testing today and it costs less than you think especially if you get your test through STDcheck.com.