Local STD Testing Centers
Our affordably priced STD testing is the best value in 53092. Our network of local 53092 testing labs are CLIA-certified to ensure accuracy of STD test results. For your convenience, our testing process is fast and simple.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule is one of the federal guidelines that help us protect your private information. Our nationwide network of testing centers are the most trustworthy available for STD testing and process tests for hospitals and doctors as well. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts are all accepted payment methods for your STD test package.
Your test results are not reported to your health insurer placed on your permanent records. Your STD test results can be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We dispatch your results by email as soon as they are ready.
Mequon, Wisconsin Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are gambling with your sexual health and your safety. Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Mequon from annual reports published by the federal government and the state of Wisconsin health department.
- Wisconsin tied for 33rd place in the US for deaths among people with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.
- The state of Wisconsin was participating in 14 sterile syringe exchange programs as of 2011.
- 1,937 of the 5,047 people living with HIV in Wisconsin as of 2010 were black.
- Wisconsin ranked 20th in the US for chlamydia infections by population in 2010.
- Wisconsin ranked 33rd in the US for cumulative AIDS diagnoses from the start of the epidemic through 2011.
The residents of Wisconsin are not exempt from the threat of contracting an STD. Regardless of the type of sex you engage in, getting an STD test is vital to maintaining your health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 1 out of 2 Americans will get infected with an STD in their lifetime and as many as 1 in 4 will be unaware of it.