Local Private STD Testing
Our physicians in Menifee, California may be able to prescribe medication for your condition, making your treatment the fastest possible. We offer simple STD tests that screen a small blood or urine sample specifically to make testing as simple as possible. We are happy to provide you with a referral to a healthcare provider in Menifee, California if your STD test comes back positive.
Get the same tests you'd get at a hospital with the ease of our online STD testing system. Place your trust in our physician-managed testing. Use our blog to keep up with STD advances and topics.
Our laboratories test for many other infections so no one will suspect why you are there. We give you a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves. Finding a location close to you is very easy by entering your zip code on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Menifee, California
The health department of California and the federal government calculate statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Menifee each year.
Don't gamble with your sexual health by being uninformed about STDs and how they are spread.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
Studies show that 1 out of every 4 or more of California adults have a sexually transmitted disease but are unaware of it. Use condoms and dental dams and take STD tests in Menifee regularly for the safest sexual well-being routine possible.