Same-Day STD Testing
Our doctors are authorized to prescribe medication in Menifee, California, so you can get quick treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia. If you test positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in Menifee, California for treatment. All of our STD tests require only a small blood or urine sample.
Read some the reviews on our site to get an idea of what our customers think of our service. Our payment process is safeguarded and secure. Our skilled counselors are available 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises that it is crucial to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have put together a panel that tests for the twin-infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if you choose to do so. At STDcheck.com, we use the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Getting tests for STDs in 92586 is not complicated with our most advanced Menifee STD testing.
STD Data for Menifee, California
Reduce your risk of contracting an STD by getting the facts about how they are transmitted. Information is gathered by the federal government and the health department of California every year about STD infections and rates in Menifee.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
Only STDcheck.com can guarantee HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with results in 1-2 days, because we are FDA-approved / cleared to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.