Local STD Testing Centers
Our simple testing process is quick, straightforward and can be completed in a snap. Test with us to get the most affordably priced STD testing in the 19063 area. We assure test results from our CLIA-certified testing centers across the country.
With one phone call, you can have your STD questions answered by one of our trained counselors who are standing by. Enjoy our secure, easy checkout process with 128-encryption. Check out what our customers have to say about their experience with us.
Finding the nearest lab is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website. We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our STD testing process was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit. Our labs test for so many diseases that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Media, Pennsylvania
Media STD rates are gathered every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Without frequent STD testing, your sexual health is undetermined.
- The HIV rate for the 35-44 age group in PA in 2010 was 502 per 100,000 people.
- 22,383 male Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- In 2010, IV drug use was the second-most common HIV transmission category for men in Pennsylvania.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
- There were 1,552 HIV-positive PA residents between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
We promise fast test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other companies can only guarantee results in a week or so.