Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified in order to ensure the exactness of your test results. By choosing our online STD service, you are getting the best priced STD testing in the 78503 area. At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing method simple and an ease to finish.
Our STD tests are processed by the same labs used by nearby hospitals. You can decide how you want to pay from the many payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which gives you complete control over who has access to your personal information.
We created our testing process with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Our labs conduct tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. Find the center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website.
STD Infections Data for Mcallen, Texas
Every year, the Texas health department and federal government collect and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Mcallen.
If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with knowledge.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in the country will contract an STD during their life. Some people already have an STD and are not aware of it.