Confidential Online STD Testing
Our testing process will never require you to answer embarrassing questions. We believe that hepatitis A testing is crucial to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel. For privacy reasons, all charges for our services will appear as FPK Services in your monthly statement.
We offer the same tests that hospitals and doctors do. Our writers keep our blog, Exposed, current to help inform you on STD topics and issues. Our testing locations always have a physician on hand to observe the testing procedures for your safety.
Your zip code is the key to finding a test location close to you on our website. We designed our testing procedure to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Our system is consumer-friendly. Because out laboratories alsotest for other infections not related to STDs, you need not worry that others will know why you are there.
STI Statistics for Matthews, North Carolina
Matthews is included each year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and transmission categories. To eliminate any uncertainty about your STD status, get tested regularly.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 3,194 were black
- Majority of HIV infections in the state of North Carolina are going to be in male adults aged 40-44
- North Carolina ranked 16th in the US for syphilis rate per 100,000 people in 2010.
- 1,092 out of the 1,438 HIV-positive residents in Durham County as of 2010 were black.
- In 2010, North Carolina reported 448.2 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people, higher than the national rate of 426 per 100,000.
It is important that you protect yourself and your partner from getting any type of STD. You will be glad you chose to test for STDs in North Carolina with STDcheck.com. It is never too late to get an STD testing.