Fast Local STD testing Centers
We offer the biggest value in STD testing in 76063 with our economical pricing. All STDcheck.com's testing labs are CLIA-certified to provide accurate test results. Our testing process is uncomplicated because we want to ensure your experience with us is great.
Each of the payment methods we accept are meant to provide you with easy ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. When you decide to take an STD test with us, you are electing to skip the doctor's office or hospital and go directly to the lab where they have their tests processed. By following the HIPAA Privacy Rule and any other federal and state privacy guidelines, we are ensuring that your personal information stays safe.
Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. We give you the most advanced chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today. In our desire to guarantee you get the best Mansfield STD testing, STDcheck.com developed a simple yet highly accurate test method in the 76063 area.
Mansfield, Texas STI Morbidity Data
Do not gamble with your sexual wellbeing and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being informed about how sexually transmitted diseases are spread. The reports published by the federal government and the Texas health department are a reliable source for information about STD and HIV infection and transmission in Mansfield.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
Sexually transmitted disease are the most common communicable diseases in the country. Don't become a statistic- get tested and protect yourself! Some STDs can be transmitted through simple skin-to-skin contact.