Same-Day Local STD Testing
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. What sets us apart from other testing companies is we do not ask for extra paperwork. Pick a testing package, visit one of our 76063 test sites, and get your results without the need for a visit to a physicians's office.
Counselors are always available to answer your questions about STD testing. 128-bit encryption ensures the security of our checkout process. Read reviews and testimonials from past customers to see how happy you'll be after you test with us.
The easiest way to start the testing process is to search for nearby locations on our website. We built our testing process to treat you as the valued healthcare consumer that you are. Our labs test for many conditions and no one will understand why you are there.
STD Rate for Mansfield, Texas
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by sexually transmitted diseases in Mansfield. Testing on a regular basis is the best thing you can do for your sexual health if you are sexually active.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
Do you know that STIs like syphilis, if undiagnosed and untreated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness?