Local Same-Day STD Testing
We don't exclude Hepatitis A from our comprehensive STD testing panel the way other online testing specialists do. We will not ask you questions when you arrive for your test. All payments to STDcheck.com will appear as FPK Services on your statement to protect your privacy.
We've specifically chosen test facilities that are conveniently located around Mansfield. We offer a test recommendation tool on our website to help you figure out what testing is right for you. Call us at any time to get a status update while you wait for your results.
Test with confidence knowing that our laboratories test for so many other conditions that do not relate to sexually transmitted diseases, no one will know why you are there. We will take care of you the same way we will like to be taken care of. To locate the nearest lab to you, enter your zip code on our website.
Mansfield, Ohio STI Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collect and distribute data and statistics about STDs and HIV in Mansfield in an early report. If you want to eliminate all doubt about your sexual STD status, STD testing is the only way to do it.
- In Ohio, 53,297 cases of chlamydia were reported in 2012 by the health department.
- Whites in Ohio reported 345 cases of syphilis infections in 2012.
- 1,400 gonorrhea infections were reported in Lucas County, Ohio in 2012.
- 426 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were reported in Ohio in 2012.
- In 2010, Ohio ranked 18th for chlamydia infections in the United States.
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to getting tested for STDs in your local Mansfield, Ohio test center, so get tested today.