Confidential Online STD Testing
We have over 4,000 nationwide locations to ensure convenient STD testing options in Mandeville and throughout Louisiana. Take advantage of rapid testing at any of our 70471 test locations. Our testing process has been thoroughly vetted so you know your test results are accurate.
We take many payment options, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier. Our test locations are accessible to nearby hospitals. Because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your personal information will always stay secure.
We created our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. Our labs test for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. To find a testing site close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds.
Mandeville, Louisiana Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Infection rates are just one of the types of data that is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Mandeville each year. Taking STD tests should be part of every sexually active person's health routine.
- In 2011, the highest age-specific rate of Chlamydia infections were among females 15-19 years old.
- In the state of Louisiana, 665 inmates in a state or federal prison had HIV/AIDS in 2010.
- Louisiana is among the top 12 states with the highest number children with an HIV-related death in 2010.
- Black people make up only 32% of Louisiana's overall population but 74% of newly diagnosed HIV cases.
- Primary and secondary syphilis cases were highest in Louisiana in 2011 for black people residing in or around Shreveport.
With over 19 million Americans testing positive for sexually transmitted diseases, it is easy to get infected. The worst step you can take is to keep having unprotected sex.