Same-Day Private STD Testing
When you visit our STD testing locations, you're in and out fast because you only give a small blood or urine sample. Our Houston, Texas physicians have the authority to write prescriptions to simplify the treatment process. Our doctors in Houston, Texas can refer you to a specialist in your area if you need to begin treatment for an STD.
Guarding your personal information is important to us, so we follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state privacy guidelines. We accept numerous payment methods, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to offer you many buying choices for your STD testing. We combine the convenience of our online STD testing service and the accuracy of testing offered at the hospitals that use our testing labs to process their tests.
Our testing system was created with you in mind - we will take care of you the way we will like to be taken care of. Start your testing process today by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our test centers test for all kinds of diseases so nobody will find out why you are visiting there.
Houston, Texas STD Rate
The only way to be 100% sure of your sexual well being is by taking an STD test. A report is published each year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with data about the Houston area.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men. Latino men in Texas were 1.1.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
Millions of Americans get an STD each year. Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sexual contact with at risk- get tested today. 50% of adults in Texas will have an STD in their lifetime.