Low-Cost STD testing Centers
No other online STD test service has a comprehensive 10 test STD testing panel with testing for Hepatitis A. Your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your statement for your privacy. No need to worry about uncomfortable questions when you test with us.
Talk to one of our counselors to have your STD questions answered day or night. Our checkout is encrypted, so it's always secure. Check the website for client reviews and testimonials.
Our labs also conduct tests for other conditions not related to STIs so your reason for being there will remain a secret. It is really easy to find a test location close to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our testing system is consumer friendly - it was designed to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated.
STD Rate for Lubbock, Texas
Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a healthcare regimen for sexually active people. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for a yearly report containing STD data for the Lubbock area.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
Some STDs only require skin to skin contact to be transmitted. STDs are a threat to the long-term health of the people of Texas. It is estimated that about 1/2 of everyone in Texas will eventually have an sexually transmitted infection. While abstinence from sex is the surest way to slow the spread of STDs, condoms and dental dams are viable options. Preventing STIs in Texas begins with education and protection.