Same-Day STD Testing
No other testing company tests for hepatitis A as part of their all-inclusive test panel. We show all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement to guarantee your privacy. We cherish your privacy and will not ask uncomfortable questions now or at the test center.
We offer simple, safe checkout with our secure payment process. Read the things our clients have to say about our service. Our staff of trained counselors can answer your STD questions any time, day or night.
We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our testing process was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit. Finding the nearest center is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website. Our labs test for so many conditions that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
STI Rate for Louisville, Kentucky
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) compiles data and STD statistics in Louisville and the whole state of Kentucky every year. STD testing today is the only way to be sure of your STD status.
- The highest percentage of female HIV infection occurred among Blacks in 2012 in Kentucky.
- 23% of males diagnosed with HIV in 2012 in Kentucky were White males aged 40-49.
- 50% of Black female HIV infection was due to heterosexual sex in 2012.
- The total number of Syphilis cases reported in 2011 was 335.
- The rate of Black HIV infection in Kentucky was 6 times higher than Whites in 2010.
Safe sexual practices begin with frequent STD testing and diligent use of prophylactics like condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old have the highest risk for sexually transmitted diseases.