Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. We have reduced the time necessary to complete your test by not requiring extra paperwork. Our online STD testing service in 40229 allows you to cut the doctor's office out of the STD testing equation.
Counselors are standing by any time, 24/7, to answer your STD questions. Reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers are on our website for you to read. Checkout with our secure payment process.
We will dispatch an email message to you to let you know your test results. You can download and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your test results are secure with us - we will not place them on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance company.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Louisville, Kentucky
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Louisville STD transmission and infection rates. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual well being by participating in STD testing frequently.
- In 2012, 49% of Hispanic male HIV infection in Kentucky was due to sex with other men.
- By the end of 2010, 76% of males with HIV contracted it from male to male sexual contact.
- 16,629 people were found positive for Chlamydia in 2011.
- 3.1 women per 100,000 residents were found to have HIV in 2011.
- 31% of Kentuckians diagnosed with HIV in 2012 were Black males aged 20-29.
A few of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and be STD free.