Local HIV Testing Centers
Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 95032 area without a visit to a physician's office or hospital. No additional paperwork is required once you have placed your order. Whether you are taking our test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
As long as you don't visit our testing center, you are eligible for a refund within 1-2 days if you need to cancel. The glossary of STD terms on our site gives you a chance to education yourself about STD lingo. You will always get complete STD testing with us because we don't leave out HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, or syphilis when we test you for sexually transmitted diseases.
Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can download and read your test results without problems. Since we send your test results to you by email, no one else will have access to them. STDcheck.com guarantees never to report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
Los Gatos, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Periodic Los Gatos STD testing gives you the keys to staying in control of your sexual health. STD infection and transfer rates in California continue to increase as more and more residents get infected.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STDs multiplies with each day that you have not been tested for most common infections.