Rapid STD Testing
We have over 4,000 STD testing centers in the country, plenty in the state of Texas, and many throughout Longview. Fast STD testing in 75601 is the most convenient way to order and take STD tests. Diagnostic specialists have scrutinized our testing process and certified it to meet or exceed all standards.
Take whatever STD tests our test recommendation tool suggests if you aren't sure what tests you need to take. We know that waiting for your STD testing results can be frustrating, so our health specialists are here 24/7 to give you a status update while you wait. Visit any of our testing facilities around Longview, which are conveniently located.
In the 75601 area, we use the most sophisticated Longview STD testing available. Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and fast. You can also screen for syphilis using our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
STI Rate for Longview, Texas
To eliminate any uncertainty about your STD status, get tested regularly. Longview is included each year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and transmission categories.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- 35,855 men living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through homosexual lifestyle.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
STDcheck.com offers same-day STD tests in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Longview, Texas 75601.