Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
We are the only online STD testing specialist that includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive STD testing panel. Do not worry about getting tested, we will not ask uncomfortable questions at the lab. Your privacy is important to us so your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
We offer the same tests that hospitals and doctors do. A healthcare professional is always in our labs to monitor our testing procedures. Our weekly blog, Exposed, is regularly updated to help you stay informed with new developments in STD testing and treatment.
Your test results will be available on tablets, PCs and smartphones. We keep your test results confidential by sending it to the email address you give us. We don't report your sexually transmitted diseases test results to your health insurance provider or place it on your private medical records.
Long Beach, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Get tested in Long Beach to be positive of your STD status. STD infection rates in California are on the rise every year.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
At STDcheck.com, we do everything possible to protect your privacy when you test through any of our local testing centers.