Rapid STD Testing
Our online STD testing service allows you to skip the visit to a physician's office and get straight to testing for STDs in 60148. Order your test online or over the phone and there are no extra paperwork to complete. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed.
Counselors are always available to answer your questions about STDs. 128-bit encryption ensures the security of our checkout process. Read reviews and testimonials from past clients to see how satisfied you'll be after you test with us.
We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit our test centers. The best way to begin the system is to enter your zip code into a search box on our website, you will get a complete list of our labs in your area. Our centers screen for so many diseases that no one will know why you are there.
Lombard, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
With STD rates increasing each year, the citizens of Illinois are at risk. You are not in control of your sexual health if you have not taken an STD test in Lombard.
- In 2010, the rate of Black women living with HIV infection in Illinois was 18 times the rate of White women.
- Illinois ranked 13th among 50 states for syphilis infections
- 72.9 out of every 100,000 Black Illinois resident had HIV at the end of 2011.
- 362 Hispanics were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- Illinois rate of male HIV transmission in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000 population.
There is no excuse to avoid STD testing. Some STDs show no symptoms and can cause permanent afflictions such as infertility, liver damage, and even death.