Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our physicians in Lockhart, Texas can refer you to a specialist to assist you with beginning STD treatment if you receive a positive test result. Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions for certain afflictions in Lockhart, Texas, making your treatment regimen faster. We use STD tests that are precise enough to check a small blood or urine sample for STDs, saving you precious time and energy.
Our STD tests are just as reliable as what you might get in a hospital- we use the same labs to process our results. The many payment methods we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- make for very simple checkout process. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is what protects your personal information, and we abide by it.
Our labs test for many non-STD related conditions so no one will know why you are there. We are sure you will receive a positive experience in our labs - they are designed to fit the way we would want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. To find a test center in your neighborhood, all you have to do is enter your zip code in a search box on our website.
Lockhart, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with knowledge. Every year, the Texas health department and federal government gather and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Lockhart.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
It's clear to see, STDs are a growing concern in Lockhart, Texas and across the United States. Protect yourself by using safe sex practices.