Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our aim is to ensure your test is easy so we do not require supplemental paperwork at the test centers. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. There is no necessary visit to a doctor's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 77351 area.
The hospitals in your area process their tests at the same test labs that we use, so you know your results will be reliable. Any time you purchase any of our STD testing packages, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our adherence to federal privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information safeguarded.
We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also screen for other non-STD related conditions. You can easily find a testing center in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Visit our labs in confidence - we created them to be consumer-friendly.
Livingston, Texas STI Statistics
The federal government at the state of Texas collect infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Livingston. The easiest way to defend yourself from the transfer of STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
All of our local test sites nationwide are accessible and used by most well-known specialists in your area.