Local Same-Day STD Testing
Use our online STD testing service to make 94550 STD testing simpler and easier by skipping the physician's office. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. In our quest to reduce the steps needed to complete testing, we do not ask for additional paperwork.
We test in the same labs that your local hospitals use to process their tests. The HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal and state mandates help us protect your personal information. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you get to choose how you'd like to pay for your STD tests.
Test results are available on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. All test results are sent immediately by email. Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records.
STI Rate for Livermore, California
Information collected by the federal government and the health department of California are published each year. If you want to be able to protect yourself against STDs and HIV, educate yourself.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
At least 1 out of every 4 adults with an STD don't know they have the disease. The only way to know your STD status is to be get Livermore STD testing. STDs pose a danger to everyone in California, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.