Local HIV Testing Centers
Your billing statement will show FPK Services for all charges to maintain your privacy. Unlike other testing companies, our test panel allows you to test for hepatitis A without extra charge. We want you to be comfortable throughout the testing process and will never ask you embarrassing questions now or at the lab.
We give you many ways to buy your STD testing- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. The labs we use to process our STD tests are so reputable that nearby hospitals use them, too. We abide by the same privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, that doctors do, so we can safeguard your personal information.
Enter your zip code on our website to search for locations in your neighborhood. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we built our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit. Our labs test for many conditions and others in the lab will not know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Live Oak, Texas
Every year, the health department of Texas publishes data about STD infection and transmission rates in Live Oak.
Arming yourself with information is the best way to protect yourself against the spread of STDs in Live Oak, Texas.
- 35,855 men living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through homosexual lifestyle.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, such as infertility, blindness, and liver damage. Prophylactics are vital to safe sexual practices but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact.