Same-Day Private STD Testing
What makes STDcheck.com different is the thorough vetting of our testing process by diagnostic specialists. Our 72205 STD testing is available the same day you purchase it. Our 4,000 nationwide testing centers make Arkansas STD testing easy with many locations throughout Little Rock.
We try to eliminate any confusion you may have about the lingo used to explain our STD testing by providing a glossary of terms on our website. When you decide what to test for, you'll have options that include individual tests for every one of the most common STDs or a comprehensive panel that covers them all. If you cancel your testing prior to visiting the test center, you'll receive your money back in 1-2 days.
Your health insurer will never know about your test because we never notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records. We notify all clients of their test results via email message. Your test results will be made available for your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones.
STD Statistics for Little Rock, Arkansas
When it comes to protecting yourself against STDs, the first step is to get educated. Facts and figures are compiled and reports are released about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories near Little Rock every single year.
- Pulaski County had 1,257 reported cases of gonorrhea in 2011, the highest in Arkansas.
- In Arkansas, black men were 4 times more likely to be living with HIV than white men in 2010.
- The number of HIV infections that result in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in Arkansas was higher than the national average.
- Among new HIV infections in Arkansas in 2010, 33.4% resulted in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- In 2011, the highest number of HIV cases in Arkansas were reported among 20 to 29 year olds.
STDcheck.com is trusted by Little Rock Arkansas residents for the quality of our services and quick test results.