Local HIV Testing Centers
All of the 99019 STD testing packages we offer online allow you to test for STDs without an unnecessary visit to a doctor's office. If you are looking for simplified tests with no extra paperwork later, you have come to the right place. We know you want to complete your test as fast as possible - that is why we ask for 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
Our blog, Exposed, is updated regularly to offer you a resource for educating yourself on STD topics. The same tests that are offered in hospitals are what our test centers use. Having a doctor monitor the testing process means we can ensure your safety.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 99019 area. Our experts test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry. We have the most advanced Liberty Lake STD testing available.
Liberty Lake, Washington STI Information
If you have not started informing yourself with STD knowledge, you have not started protecting yourself against infection. HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with annual reports published by the federal government and the health department of Washington with transmission rates and methods and other data for Liberty Lake.
- There were 277 Washingtonians living with HIV between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
- In 2010, 3,137 people between the ages of 35 and 44 were living with HIV in Washington.
- Hispanic/Latino Washingtonians accounted for 369 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- Male-to-male sexual contact was the culprit in 77.5% of all male HIV infections in Washington in 2010.
- In 2011, Washington was #24 out of the 50 states for new HIV diagnoses.
Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are lifelong. Get tested for STDs regularly to slow the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. Half of Washington adults will have a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime.