Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our online STD testing service allows you to skip the visit to a physician's office and get straight to testing for STDs in 40504. Buy your test online or over the phone and there are no extra paperwork to complete. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed.
Because our tests are monitored by a doctor at all times, you can be sure that they are safe. Use the information we provide on our blog, Exposed, to learn about STD testing and treatment. With all of the same testing used in hospitals, we are able to provide the same quality of STD testing in the privacy of our testing centers.
No one else has higher quality Lexington STD testing. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Lexington, Kentucky
If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with the facts. Every year, the Kentucky health department and federal government gather and report data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Lexington.
- The Hispanic HIV rate was 2.1 times that of Whites in Kentucky in 2010.
- Kentucky ranked 21 out of 50 in gonorrhea transmission in 2010.
- There were a total of 4532 men found positive for HIV in 2012.
- The rate of Black HIV infection in Kentucky was 6 times higher than Whites in 2010.
- 51% of Black men infected with HIV in 2012 contracted the disease through sex with other men.
Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in the country will contract an STD during their lifetime. Some people already have a sexually transmitted disease and don't know it.