Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Get referred to a healthcare provider in Lewes, Delaware if you test positive for an STD. Our STD testing labs will only take a small blood or urine sample to check for STDs. Get treatment for your STD as fast as possible, which may include prescription medication at the discretion of our Lewes, Delaware doctors.
Get a status update 24/7 while you wait for your results. Go to any of our conveniently located testing facilities around Lewes for STD testing. If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our website to get a suggestion for what tests is best for you.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. In 19958, we have the most complete, yet very easy to use Lewes STD testing. Take our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test today and know that you do not have syphilis.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Lewes, Delaware
Annual reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Delaware with facts and figures about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Lewes.
If you don't get educated about sexually transmitted diseases, you are gambling with your sexual wellbeing.
- In 2011, 1468 out of the 2376 people living with AIDS are Black.
- The rate of Hispanic females living with an HIV diagnoses is 2.8 times that of white females in 2009.
- 29 males were diagnosed with latent stage syphilis in 2011.
- 50.3% of male transmission of HIV in Delaware was from male-male sexual contact in 2010.
- 16.1% of the total number of HIV positive people in Delaware contracted the disease from intravenous drug use in 2011.
The CDC has warned that the rates of STDs in the 19958 area may be on the rise, get tested today.