Confidential STD Testing
To protect your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. We will never ask you uncomfortable questions. Our all-inclusive test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing service does.
By going to our blog, Exposed, you get access to the latest information about STD issues. Our testing centers use identical testing as what hospitals and physicians do. A licensed physician will always monitor your testing process for your safety.
Getting the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision. The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis we offer in the 73505 area is the industry gold standard. At STDcheck.com, we offer only FDA-approved Lawton STD tests and we are the only company to do so.
Lawton, Oklahoma Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Do not gamble with your sexual status and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being educated about how sexually transmitted diseases are spread. The reports published by the federal government and the Oklahoma health department are a reliable source for data about STD and HIV infection and transmission in Lawton.
- By the end of 2010, 8,462 cases of HIV/AIDS had been diagnosed in Oklahoma.
- In 2011, whites residing in Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 7.3 HIV infections per every 100,000 persons residing in the state.
- Out of the 50 states, Oklahoma was 32nd for syphilis infections in 2010.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of blacks living with an HIV diagnoses is 30.7%.
- In 2011, The estimated rate of women living in the state of Oklahoma with HIV was 3.7 cases per every 100,000 women living in the state.
However you may feel about STIs, the worst thing you can do is refuse to get testing for them, that will be a mistake.