Rapid STD Testing
Our testing process is simple and is quick to complete. All of our testing labs are CLIA-certified to guarantee they exceed all federal and state governments' standards for STD testing. No one offers a better value for STD testing in the 30045 area.
You can keep up with our weekly blog, Exposed, to stay educated about advances in STD testing and treatment. Our STD tests is physician- monitored to confirm safety and quality. The STD testing we offer is identical to that ones used by hospitals and healthcare professionals.
You can read your STI test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly. STDcheck.com never informs your health insurer of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records.
Lawrenceville, Georgia STI Information
Infection statistics is just one category in the reports published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year. You must take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status.
- 21% of all female HIV cases in 2010 was due to drug injection in 2010.
- HIV transmission through heterosexual sex amounted to 12% of all Georgia cases in 2010.
- ***22,135 youths aged 15-19 reported having sexually transmitted diseases in Georgia
- 8.1 out of every 100,000 Georgians tested positive for syphilis infection in Georgia in 2010.
- In 2011, Georgia was ranked 7th in the country for chlamydia infections.
It is never too late to get tested. It is imperative that you protect yourself and your partner from contracting any type of STD. You will be glad you got tested in Georgia with STDcheck.com.