Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our competitively priced STD testing is the best way to learn your STD status quickly. Choosing to get screened is not easy so we make the testing process simple. Testing at any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is fast and can be finished during your lunch break.
With counselors standing by 24/7, you are able to get answers to your questions about STD anytime. With the reviews and testimonials left by our customers, you can get a picture of our service. You payment process is completely secure with 128-bit encryption at all times.
We promise your test results will be emailed quickly. Your results will never be reported to your health insurance provider or placed on your permanent records. All tests results will be sent by email to you promptly.
Lawrence, Kansas STD Data
If you live in the Lawrence area, there are reports published annually by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission categories of STDs in your area. To keep control of your sexual health at all times, you have to take STD tests regularly.
- Kansas received 2.3 million dollars from the CDC in 2009 for HIV/AIDS prevention and control.
- There were 710 black people living with HIV in Kansas at the end of 2010.
- Out of the 537 women living with HIV in Kansas as of 2010, 420 got the disease heterosexually.
- 92 Hispanic/Latino people were diagnosed with HIV in Kansas between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 380 Hispanic/Latino people living with HIV in Kansas at the end of 2010.
Some sexually transmitted infections, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be completely cured, they can only be managed by physicians and it is very important to get diagnosed as soon as possible.